About the Destination
Goa is a flawless land blessed with beautiful landscape, blend of Portuguese and Indian culture and rich natural resources. The Goa Honeymoon package for 7 Days offer three main components such as shaking palms, white sands and sparkling blue water. Along with a plethora of mesmerizing beaches, churches, temples there are also a lot more things Goa has to offer. Also, Goa offers varieties of thrilling waters activities such as banana boat ride, parasailing, jet skiing, bumper ride and many other activities. Newlyweds or couples crave for the perfect romantic moments and Goa offers the breathtaking sunrise and sunset at exotic beaches such as Baga beach, Anjuna beach, Calangute beach, Palolem beach and many others.
Additionally, you can explore Goa’s western style nightlife in clubs, bars and royal casinos as Goa becomes more lively and musical at night. The live entertainment in Goa attracts tourists from all over the world. Candolim, Calangute, and Arpora hilltop are some of the best nightlife locations in Goa. You can visit Goa throughout the year because of a moderate climate and sunny weather. The ideal time to visit Goa is from October to March, after monsoon because of the calm sea edged by soft golden sands and the clear blue sky with moving clouds. The pleasant and low temperature makes your visit more memorable and enjoyable.
About the Goa Honeymoon Package for 7 Days
– Spend first day of Goa Honeymoon Package for 6 Nights 7 Days as per your desire and choose to relax in the room or you can stroll nearby the hotel and enjoy every moment of Goa Honeymoon package for 7 Days.
– On the second day of Goa Honeymoon Package for 6 Nights 7 Days, explore North Goa and visit centuries-old Aguada Fort and followed by visiting Calangute beach. We will also cover a visit to Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach.
– On the third of Goa Honeymoon Package for 6 Nights 7 Days, explore South Goa and begin with seeking blessings at Shri Shantadurga Temple & Shri Mangesh Temple. Next, visit Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral followed by visiting Mormugao Harbour & spend your evening at a boat cruise on the Mandovi river.
– Indulge yourself in water activities at Candolim beach on the fourth day such as Jet Ski, Bumper ride, Banana boat ride & many more. Choose for crocodile sightseeing, bird watching and quad biking. Spend your second half of the day as per your desire.
– Spot dolphins at the Arabian Sea on the fifth day and head to Coco Beach Jetty for a boat ride to the Grand Island.
– On your sixth day, trek to Dudhsagar, a place for explorers and bird enthusiasts. Continue your trip towards spice plantations.
– Seventh day would be your last day in Goa, and return to your home.
Day 1 - Arrival at Goa
Arrival at Goa Airport.
You will be transferred to your hotel
Complete all check-in formalities and Check-in to your room.
Spend the rest of the day as per desire.
You can choose to relax in the room or you can stroll nearby hotel and discover beautiful surroundings and enjoy every moment.
You can even go out and explore nearby markets in Goa Honeymoon package for 7 Days.
Enjoy the nightlife of Goa and Beach shacks and indulge in Goan delicacies.
Head back to hotel and have a comfortable night stay.
Day 2 - North Goa Tour
Get up in the morning for lavish breakfast.
Begin the day by visiting the centuries-old Aguada Fort for enjoying the blissful wind.
Later on, visit the largest beach in North Goa, Calangute beach holding spectacular beauty and charm, followed by visiting Baga Beach and Anjuna Beach.
Enjoy life at the shimmering sand and capture once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the surreal feeling, beaches are also known for night parties and flea market.
Return back to hotel for overnight peaceful stay.
Day 3 - South Goa Tour
Have a delicious breakfast.
Drive to visit the renowned temples and blissful churches of South Goa. Beigning with Shri Shantadurga Temple and Shri Mangesh Temple.
The Basilica of Bom Jesus is the oldest church in Goa and visits the cathedral, a famous landmark built with Portuguese Manueline style.
Stay up for a smashing view of the Mormugao Harbour, one of the India’s oldest port and has a deep natural harbour.
Spend soothing evening in Goa Honeymoon Package For 6 Nights 7 Days at boat Cruise on the Mandovi river.
Head back to the hotel and memorize those moments.
Day 4 - A Day at the Beach with Watersports
After having lip-smacking breakfast, all set to go out to get some sensation in water in Goa.
Drive to Candolim beach for the various exciting water sports and activities, Candolim beach offers the best watersports.
Indulge yourself in Jet Ski, Paragliding, Bumper ride and splash out on Banana boat ride & Speedboat ride.
After adrenaline rush activities, you can choose for crocodile sightseeing, bird watching and quad biking.
If you want to spend some time shopping then try a market that is close to the Candolim beach.
Back to your hotel and take rest.
Day 5 - Goa Island Tour
After having a wholesome breakfast, head out for Grand Island.
Head to the Cocoa Beach Jetty for a boat ride to the Grand Island.
Capture once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the surreal feeling of watching Dolphins playing and enjoy the sounds of Arabian Sea.
Return to the hotel back.
Day 6 - Walk to Dudhsagar Waterfalls and Spice Plantations
Post breakfast, get ready to trek to Dudhsagar one of India’s tallest waterfalls.
The splendid waterfall creates the vision of a sea of milk falling from the top. A magnificent place for explorers and bird enthusiasts.
Continue the trip towards beautiful spice plantations that features scenic and tropical area.
Drop by at the hotel.
Day 7 - Departure
Begin the new day of your Goa trip with a nutritious breakfast.
Pack bags, get ready for checking-out from the hotel.
Head to airport/station road.